Music and Books on CD
- Music CDs and spoken word CDs (Books on CD) check out for three (3) weeks.
- There is a limit of ten (10) CDs per household. This limit of ten may be reached using ANY combination of Books on CD and Music CDs.
- Reserves may be made for music CDs and audio books on CD titles. Please see the Adult Services desk to reserve a title.
- Music CDs and audio books on CD may be renewed once if no one is on hold for the item.
- DVDs check out for one (1) week only (7 days).
- The card holder must be an adult (18 and over) to check out DVDs.
- There is a $2.00 a day late fee per title for DVDs.
- There is a limit of five (5) DVDs per library card.
- There are no renewals for DVDs. New DVD titles may not be placed on reserve.
- New DVDs may only be checked out by Poplar Creek Library cardholders for the first thirty (30) days.