Want to meet new people-try something new? Have you ever thought it would be fun to read a book and discuss it with other people? If so, joining one (or more) of our adult book clubs may be just what you need. By attending you might find yourself learning about new authors and new geographic settings. Prior registration is not necessary. Books are available a month prior to the meeting at the Reader's Advisory/Fiction Desk.
Books and Bagels meetings are held the second Wednesday of the month from 10:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
- May 14, 2014 - End of Your Life Book Club - by Will Schwalbe
- June 11, 2014 - Defending Jacob - by William Landay
- July 9, 2014 - Orphan Master's Son - by Adam Johnson
- August 13, 2014 - The Good Earth - by Pearl S. Buck
- September 10, 2014 - Orphan Train - by Christina Baker Kline