Programs & Events
Want to meet new people-try something new? Have you ever thought it would be fun to read a book and discuss it with other people? If so, joining one (or more) of our adult book clubs may be just what you need. By attending you might find yourself learning about new authors and new geographic settings. Prior registration is not necessary. Books are available a month prior to the meeting at the Reader's Advisory/Fiction Desk.
Bookies meetings are held the first Thursday of the month from 7:00 p.m. - 8:15 p.m.
- May 1, 2014 - Light between the Oceans - by M. L. Stedman
- June 5, 2014 -Orphan Train - by Christina Baker Kline
- July 3, 2014 - Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker - by Jennifer Chiaverini
- August 7, 2014 - And the Mountains Echoed - by Khalid Hosseini
- September 4, 2014 - End of Your Life Book Club - by Will Schwalbe
The Bookies Book Discussion can also be attended from your home. Stop by or contact Reader's Advisory for information!